Donors who contribute to Care Resource with a major gift of $5,000 or more receive recognition as members of the Keystone Society. Learn more
Peter B. Cinelli, MD
Whole Foods Market Inc. Corporate Giving Program*
Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS
Clear Health Alliance
Dwayne Wade Family
National Association of Community Health Centers & TD Bank
MAC Viva Glam Fund
Betty’s AIDS Education
Gifts-In-Kind Honor Roll ($10,000 and above)
Media Sponsors ($10k In-Kind or More)
– Broward Behavioral Health Coalition, Inc. (BBHC)
– Broward County
– Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
– Delta Dental
– Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
– Florida Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA)
– Florida Department of Health Broward County and Miami-Dade County
– Health Foundation of South Florida
– Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA)
– Housing Opportunities for People with AIDS (HOPWA): City of Ft. Lauderdale & City of Miami
– Merck Foundation
– Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program: Broward and Miami-Dade County
– United Way of Broward
– United Way of Miami-Dade
– Arianna’s Center
– Borinquen Health Center
– Broward Community & Family Health Centers Inc. (BFHC)
– Broward House, Inc.
– Broward Partnership for the Homeless, Inc.
– City of Miami Beach
– ConnectFamilias, Inc.
– Family Action Movement Network (FANM)
– Feeding South Florida
– Florida Association of Community Health Centers (FACHC)
– Florida International University
– Florida Mobile Mammography
– Health Choice Network (HCN)
– Jessie Trice Community Health System
– Jewish Community Services of South Florida
– Latinos Salud
– Miami-Dade County
– Miami Diaper Bank, Inc.
– Nova Southeastern University
– OIC of South Florida
– Our Children Our Future
– South Broward Hospital District
– The Salvation Army
– The South Florida Transgender Medical Consortium
– The Village South, Inc.
– Unity Coalition|Coalicion Unida
Cumulative donations made from FY 2019-2020 onwards.
* Denotes Food For Life Network Food Pantry donation.