Rapid hiv testing and wellness screenings
NO-COST Rapid HIV Testing and Wellness Screenings are available at the following Care Resource Health Center locations Monday-Friday from 8:15 AM – 4:15 PM.
- Midtown Miami: 3510 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, FL 33137
- Ft. Lauderdale: 871 West Oakland Park Blvd., Oakland Park, FL 33311
- Little Havana: 1901 S.W. 1st Street, 3rd Floor, Miami, FL 33135
If you are an existing registered patient, we ask that you make a medical appointment with your provider for labs by calling the Scheduling Hotline at 305-576-1234 Ext. 470. If you are only interested in receiving an HIV test, please read the ‘NO-COST HIV Home Test’ option below to see if you qualify for this testing option.
Mobile Rapid hiv testing and wellness screenings
All staff have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and follow social distancing practices, to ensure a safe testing environment for all.
Consulate General of Mexico, 1399 SW 1st Ave, Miami, FL 33130 (8:45am-1:00pm)
Tuesday – February 02/07
Arcola Lakes Library, 8240 NW 7 Ave, Miami, FL 33150 (10:00am-4:00pm)
Wednesday – February 02/08
North Miami Beach Library, 835 NE 132 St., North Miami, FL 33161 (10:00am-6:45pm)
Walgreens, 524 Jefferson Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139 (10:00am-6:45pm)
NO-COST HIV Home Test
You may also request to receive an HIV Home test if you are 17 YO+ and meet the following criteria:
- Live in Miami-Dade or Broward county
- Have NOT tested positive for HIV in the past
- Have NOT tested in the last three (3) months
- You are NOT a medical patient of Care Resource
To submit your online request, click the link below to get started or call 617-466-9710 (Miami-Dade) or 954-451-0342 (Broward) for more information and details.