Rapid hiv testing and wellness screenings
NO-COST Rapid HIV Testing and Wellness Screenings are available at the following Care Resource Health Center locations Monday-Friday from 8:15 AM – 4:15 PM.
- Midtown Miami: 3510 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, FL 33137
- Ft. Lauderdale: 871 West Oakland Park Blvd., Oakland Park, FL 33311
- Little Havana: 1901 S.W. 1st Street, 3rd Floor, Miami, FL 33135
If you are an existing registered patient, we ask that you make a medical appointment with your provider for labs by calling the Scheduling Hotline at 305-576-1234 Ext. 470. If you are only interested in receiving an HIV test, please read the ‘NO-COST HIV Home Test’ option below to see if you qualify for this testing option.
Mobile Rapid hiv testing and wellness screenings
All staff have been fully vaccinated and follow strict COVID safe protocols including temperature screenings, social distancing practices and the use of protective personal equipment, to ensure a safe testing environment for all.
NO-COST HIV Home Test
You may also request to receive an HIV Home test if you are 17 YO+ and meet the following criteria:
- Live in Miami-Dade or Broward county
- Have NOT tested positive for HIV in the past
- Have NOT tested in the last three (3) months
- You are NOT a medical patient of Care Resource
To submit your online request, click the link below to get started or call 617-466-9710 (Miami-Dade) or 954-451-0342 (Broward) for more information and details.