Please note that as of December 27, 2021, Care Resource is no longer providing services at 3801 Biscayne Blvd. We are working to welcome you soon at our newly renovated, state-of-the-art health center located at 3510 Biscayne Boulevard. Until this transition is complete, services and programs will be available as follows:
- Medical Services have transitioned to virtual visits. Please call 305-576-1234, English Ext. 470, Spanish Ext. 471, Creole Ext. 124 to make or reschedule an appointment. Alternative locations will be available for required in-person visits and labs.
- Case Management Services will continue via virtual/remote. Case Managers remain available at their regular extensions through our main line 305-576-1234. Clients requiring bus passes or documentation for services can visit 3400 Northeast 2nd Avenue.
- STI & HIV Services are available at our Little Havana health center at 1901 Southwest 1st Street, 3rd Floor, Miami, FL 33135. HIV testing and prevention services are also provided via mobile unit. For hours and locations click here. To request a Home HIV testing kit, click here.
- HIV Linkage to Care Services (including Project DARE) will transition to virtual/remote. Linkage staff remain available at their regular extensions through our main line 305-576-1234.
- Walgreens Pharmacy Services will remain available at 3801 Biscayne Boulevard until further notice. Please contact the pharmacy at 305-507-1392 for more information.
Check back regularly as this notice will be updated as additional information becomes available.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.