b'4. If Care Resource cannot resolve the grievance in a manner thatyou consider reasonable and fair, you have the right to bring your grievance to an external review body for a resolution.The external entities are as follows:In Miami-Dade County contact:Ryan White Program: Phone: (305) 375-4742Department of Children and Families Anonymous Reporting:Phone: (786) 257-5178Department of Health Consumer Services: Phone: (850) 245-4339 or to file an online complaint:https://mqa-flhealthcomplaint.doh.state.fl.us/ South Florida AIDS Network (SFAN):Quality Assurance CoordinatorPhone: (305) 585-5241Miami-Dade HIV/AIDS Partnership, c/o Behavioral Science Research: 2121 Ponce de Leon Boulevard,Suite 240, Coral Gables, FL 33134Phone: (305) 445-1076 or Fax: (305) 448-3325In Broward County contact:Broward Ryan White Program: 115 South Andrews Ave., Fort Lauderdale FL. 33301 Phone: (954) 357-5390Broward County Health Department Phone: (954) 467-4477Online: https://mqa-flhealthcomplaint.doh.state.fl.us -33-'