b'B.If you are unhappy with how your complaint washandled, you may contact the Secretary of Health and Human Services.C.The law prohibits any retaliation for filing a complaint.7.FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: You may contact the Privacy Officer at 3510 BiscayneBlvd, Miami, FL 33137 or call 305-576-1234, for any further information with respect to this policy. In addition, youmay refer to the grievance procedures referred to earlierin this document.-29-'