There are many opportunities for vendors, contractors, and consultants to do business with Care Resource. As a 501(c) (3) non-profit and Federally Qualified Health Center, the Health Center purchases all types of supplies, materials, commodities, and services; as well as constructing and maintaining a number of facilities. The Board of Directors is committed to promoting and developing business relationships with a wide variety of businesses and ensuring that minority and women owned businesses as well as eligible local businesses have the chance to compete for a fair share of these opportunities. These opportunities are publicized on this web site in accordance with the Health Center’s procurement policy.
Health Center Procurement adheres to the following standards:
- Adhering to ethical purchasing policies and principles;
- Maintaining open and fair competition;
- Maintaining fair and clear purchase and bid specifications;
- Encouraging testing or demonstration of materials and products which may be of value to the Health Center;
- Answering all inquiries promptly;
- Declining to take advantage of vendor errors; and
- Following up on deliveries and assisting, when appropriate, in the prompt payment of invoices
The following Request for Proposals (RFPs) are currently open for the acceptance of bids:
|Request for Proposal (RFP)||Submission Deadline|
|Fundraising Consulting Firm||February 15th 2018|
|Security Services||March 30th 2018|
|Cleaning/Janitorial Services||March 30th 2018|
Disclaimer: Care Resource complies with the procurement standards required by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services found at 45 CFR Part 74 (OMB Circular A-110). Revisions to OMB Circular A-110 are automatically included in the Health Center’s procurement policy.